Since the JLPT is over, I have to come back to my daily life. Each time, when I lost my work plan or forget to make a even small plan, I feel like a fool flying, fly around and feel like something lost in my mind, even I don't know what to do.... ( Damn it )
So, after a bullshit day, I decide to do something before the Spring Festival.
- Finish the DHTML Tree contol. ( It's start since last time I finished my JLPT level 3 test, and I am gonna finish it )
- Collect the common purpose JScript snippets. ( For this gonna great help those who want to build a B/S system )
- Write some opinions about the Java Technology. ( Mainly around J2EE and some open source project )
- Blog my life as frequency as I can. ( And also try to blog my life in other language like English or Japanese)
- Create a new look and feel of my blog site. ( A new Template and modify the TOTO template which is used by me now )